brunyoung

quest Is possible do the "The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened"

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys, how its going?
I'm trying to get the Theldurin's Fist mog from the quest "The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened" but aparently is bugged, on the retail quest we enter in a "scenario" kinda like and kill the Deathwing, but on the Shadowlands - Oribos isn't possible, someone know how to do this quest, or pick the Theldurin's fist mog? I'll apreciate every help or tip.

Hi Brunyoung,
Since we are talking about older content, its probably not scripted because our devs are focusing on the current content. You can still get the tmog you want by downloading an addon ,,wardrobe'' and using it to search for the helm you want and buy it through the in-game shop with loyalty points
Greetings, Sliny

4 hours ago, Sliny said:

Hi Brunyoung,
Since we are talking about older content, its probably not scripted because our devs are focusing on the current content. You can still get the tmog you want by downloading an addon ,,wardrobe'' and using it to search for the helm you want and buy it through the in-game shop with loyalty points
Greetings, Sliny

Hi Sliny, tks a lot for the tips! But the mog I want is not available on the firestorm shop is "Theldurin's Fist" and the addon I believe that doesn't show to others players what I'm wearing

You can use the addon to look up the appearance you want to buy. You can decide if you want to spend firestorm points or loyalty points. This must be done in-game as using the in-game shop allows you to buy any appearance you may want. If you need a guide on how to use the shop click here.

On 22/06/2022 at 6:59 PM, Sliny said:

You can use the addon to look up the appearance you want to buy. You can decide if you want to spend firestorm points or loyalty points. This must be done in-game as using the in-game shop allows you to buy any appearance you may want. If you need a guide on how to use the shop click here.

I'm grateful with your tips, but doesn't make sense be obrigated to pay for something I can't have because of a bug...

You don't have to pay, you can use your loyalty points which you can get by talking to an NPC which is located in the game main capitals. For the full guide click here. I am suggesting the store because this is older content and our devs are focusing on new and current content. You can report it by clicking here if you would rather wait for it to get fixed but bare in mind that, like mentioned above, our devs are focusing on current and new content. You aren't obliged to buy anything, I was just suggesting an alternative to get the appearance you want.

no offense mate but the fist weapon u link are PRETTY generic & fairly average looking, IMO.

Check out this vid to get some cool ideas for some nice fist weap mogs, some are even BoE so u can hunt em on AH while u continue playing

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support