exprez

Respawn Rates

4 posts in this topic

Jesus, you guys have the respawn rate too high. Hard to clear an area. Did you guys do that on purpose or can it not be controlled?

I know I'm not paying, but it's enough to make me go somewhere else and I really like your server, that aside.

Hi Exprez

You need to be a little more specific when you say "respawn rate is too high", in what areas do you mean, etc and where does it commonly happen?
If you can give me more detail I can tell you whether it's intended or not.

Greetings
Ech0

Re-spawn rate "APPEARS" high in most every non SL zone.

This is due to mobs generally being in phases along with player. At all zones, typically players get into one of 3 phases. What happens is if u r in phase say A, u start to see mobs for phase B.

This isn't very easy to code for, as MMO layering/phasing is pretty complicated.

Till there is a fix available (hasn't happened since 7.0 days), what u should do (esp for fragile alts, cloth/leather) is complete mob kill for quests at edges of mob boundary. If u need to reach center of a mob area, avoid the Q.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here