Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theisemma1234

Why PvP is doomed

18 posts in this topic

Sup y'all, I'm Dustti and I'm going to quickly share with you all some of the issues regarding the pvp portion of the game on the server. I'm all for quick gains in rating when you beat better players, but ever since the new mmr system has been added where there's a 300MMR cutoff present you cannot get a single que if you're high mmr. This cutoff is resulting in the decay of high rated players, having 2.5 mmr means you can only get people who are 2.2 mmr, which seems fine on paper but in reality if you're a 2.5 player with 2.7 MMR you won't get a queue pop until a team with combined 2.4 mmr joins the queue. Resulting in the top rating on the server since the start of the season being 2587(2nd of june). The pvp situation is dreadful, you can't even do the 5 weekly wins to not decay if you're in top 20. >> Possible solution would be removing mmr cutoff completely and reverting to the old system, cause I think most of the players would agree that even winning and gaining +0 is better than sitting in a 20 hour queue without doing anything so you can actually stream your games xDDDD. Thank you for your time and I hope we can get this issue resolved asap.

5 people like this

Ok sowwy dustii, dont be mad at me uwu.

Edited by Krispiiuii
2 people like this

agweed

27 minutes ago, Krispiiuii said:

Ok sowwy dustii, dont be mad at me uwu.

@nerfuwu

1 person likes this

i agree with krispiiuii, sowwy uwu.

1 person likes this

agree

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Djcumshot said:

What has been said here, has been said before many times. The real issue behind this is that the FS Staff is mainly made of PvE Players. There is no actual member of the staff(Head QA, GMs and Admins) who do PvP on an active basis in order to understand what's actually going on. Although, there are some QA members who do PvP and commit all of their time on reporting bugs, no higher-ups bats an eye on these reports and most of the times they get shadow-removed, because the other PvE QA's are afraid that this will make their classes unviable in raids( looks at Neighborhood). This has been always the downfall of PvP on any private server and people still fail to realize that. 
Thank you Firestorm Staff for making the PvP from bad to worse everytime. Keep listening to people with no PvP exp.

Yeah its sad but the truth, they were trying to listen to the pvp community and it went somewhat the right way, but they kept adding random stuff we didnt ask for, and look where it is now, unplayable because of no queue pop.

I target the Wild Mature Swine pigs in dorutar more than i target arena people

Edited by Theisemma1234
2 people like this

22 minutes ago, Djcumshot said:

What has been said here, has been said before many times. The real issue behind this is that the FS Staff is mainly made of PvE Players. There is no actual member of the staff(Head QA, GMs and Admins) who do PvP on an active basis in order to understand what's actually going on. Although, there are some QA members who do PvP and commit all of their time on reporting bugs, no higher-ups bats an eye on these reports and most of the times they get shadow-removed, because the other PvE QA's are afraid that this will make their classes unviable in raids( looks at Neighborhood). Lastly, it takes more than a week for someone from the staff to look at reports of any kind and take any action, which is too late and the person who got reported already usually gets away and ruined everything. This has been always the downfall of PvP on any private server and people still fail to realize that. At the end of the day, this is just another money laundering scheme, because 70% of the staff is made of admins who slack but get paid 3k a month LOL
Thank you Firestorm Staff for making the PvP from bad to worse everytime. Keep listening to people with no PvP exp.

this mf spitting fax yo, djcumshot knows whats up :triumph:

1 person likes this

HERO PRESSES ON

I agree

Not to mention the dumb PvP season reset... Resetting rank without adding more gear completely ruined the game for lower geared ppl/alts, cuz random 226 ppl running around at 1600-1800 mmr, not to mention the fact that if you do get high rating the ranked Q is totally dead, not just in 2400+ elo but from 2k already. Before the reset you could spam arenas without a problem, because the queue actually popped, but nowadays even in 2000-2100 there are literally 2-3 games in hours its crazy (i cant imagine the highest end of pvp lol)

1 person likes this

Yeah, not gonna lie, this is so bad, im not really sure why they would ever implement this system. It would make sence to make a 300 mmr cap difference if the pvp was pumping with players, which its not. im 2k rated with a 25+minute queue its just sad

25.PNG

1 person likes this

ppl play fs lol

and btw i love u wafty and thawg <3

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Pyrotek said:

ppl play fs lol

and btw i love u wafty and thawg <3

love u too bebs

1 person likes this

Imagine complaining about a minigame in a game called pvp

Why would you even bother?

If you wanne play pvp go do it on retail there here who wins depends on the 1 who hes most bug knowledge and is ready / willing to use.....+clases are so bugged / unbalanced its not even comparable wiith retail pvp....even for pve its hardly comparable with retail....on the legion server resto drood pve is atleast missing 30% off output and overall exp is verry weak 3 tallents broken sevral weapon affix not working properly and best in slot lego is bugged...

i would already be happy if 1 or 2 rbg popped a day for daiyly bonus on sylvanas

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Twitch1 said:

Imagine complaining about a minigame in a game called pvp

Why would you even bother?

If you wanne play pvp go do it on retail there here who wins depends on the 1 who hes most bug knowledge and is ready / willing to use.....+clases are so bugged / unbalanced its not even comparable wiith retail pvp....even for pve its hardly comparable with retail....on the legion server resto drood pve is atleast missing 30% off output and overall exp is verry weak 3 tallents broken sevral weapon affix not working properly and best in slot lego is bugged...

i would already be happy if 1 or 2 rbg popped a day for daiyly bonus on sylvanas

My guy, legion is long forgotten thing on FS. Why do you even bother lol

On 2/6/2022 at 10:21 PM, Theisemma1234 said:

Yeah, not gonna lie, this is so bad, im not really sure why they would ever implement this system. It would make sence to make a 300 mmr cap difference if the pvp was pumping with players, which its not. im 2k rated with a 25+minute queue its just sad

25.PNG

No point complain about system with staff, they have cognitive dissonance.