qbtt

Real server population???

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I want to understand how is possible to be 2hrs in queue for Epic bgs, Brawl and Korrak's Revenge on a realm with 3k players. Dont give me the answers like "this is pve server..."

It's impossible that there are no 60-80 pvp players of that number...  That's 2.67%!!!!  Logic and common sense are telling me that we have false population numbers... What is the real number? 300? 200 active players? Do you have bot population? 

I think the same as mentionned above. Staff doesn't seem honest with player numbers

Hi Qbtt

The numbers given on our discord are as accurate as you'll get. The numbers are 100% real as there is really no reason for us to fake this.

The reason you don't get ques for it is really the answer you are not looking for, people don't do that content. If you look at our peak time in the mythic+ group finder you'll see a ton of keys.
People do keys/raids/bgs/arenas/skirmishes/old content/leveling/raid finder/dungeon finder, if you take all that into consideration you can see why your ques are so long for epic bgs/brawls/revenge. 

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this Topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here. If you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Kindly, Yvolts.