Artharious

"A temple in need" Bastion Issue

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've done the mission "A temple in need", but when i return to Eridia for finish the quest it's doesn't seem to work. It seems i can't complete the mission.

What i have to do?

3 people like this

I have also had the exact same issue since friday

1 person likes this

Me too, I abandoned quest, did again not helped

Edited by Qsher

Everyday from Friday I'm abandoning quest, clean Cache folder, did quest again and nothing works.

I got the same issue too, I tried abandoning the quest and starting it again multiple times without luck

Temple in need is bugged. I did all 3 Tasks but could not finish the quest.  H e l p !

Hi Echo (Support),

can you give a little feedback. Is someone care about it because this is a main campaign quest and we cant progress without fix. Thanks

1 person likes this

Just waiting for a fix to this issue to continue playing. We cannot begin the endgame without it. Hopefully, this is resolved soon. 

Yesterday I abonded the quest and it worked. A little later the next main campaign did not work. I think shadowlands on a private server is to buggy. No fun when important main quest dont work.

Hi Everyone

I apologize for the late response but this quest has been fixed so you can do it now.
If you still can't complete it, just retake it and redo the objectives and it will work.

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this Topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here. If you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Kindly, Yvolts.