RAMZAY

Transfer from Sylvanas

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I've skipped whole BfA on Firestorm (because just don't like this expansion) and have played all this years on Sylvanas realm, but after login to Oribos I've found my account lost 1-2 year of progress. Can administration help with transfer my actual progress(at least one main Character) from Sylvanas to Oribos for Firestorm Points for example?

Hi Ramzay

From what I know, a transfer like that is not possible. It may be in the future but for now, if your character wasn't automatically transferred from BFA to SL, there is no way to transfer it.

Greetings
Ech0

Hi @Ech0

It was transferred from BfA to SL I think, but problem is -- I've never played on BfA realm (because I've played whole years on Legion realm till December 2021) and character stuck in time, when it was originally copied from Legion to BfA realm I think.

Hi Ramzay

The progress you made on legion up till 2021  that is account-wide should be on your oribos account such as mounts/transmogs, other than that you'll have your character that was transferred from BFA.

Greetings
Ech0

@Ech0 but my progress with Mage Tower for artefact appearances -- lost :(, I think this main sad point in this situation, I don't much care about common items because them are useless on SL, but unique transmog that I can't get again in SL sounds very sad to me.

Hi RAMZAY

As far as I know, if you did the tower and got the appearances, they are account-wide, so they should show up when you log into Oribos.

Greetings
Ech0

17 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi RAMZAY

As far as I know, if you did the tower and got the appearances, they are account-wide, so they should show up when you log into Oribos.

Greetings
Ech0

@Ech0Sad, but no. I've made right now screens from Orbos and Sylvanas. :'(

https://ibb.co/VQZ780m
https://ibb.co/bLdTNKq

Edited by RAMZAY
Add images

Hi RAMZAY

They might not appear on the artifact weapon menu, but I'm almost pretty sure they appear in your transmog menu whenever you go to the transmog NPC.

Greetings
Ech0

9 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi RAMZAY

They might not appear on the artifact weapon menu, but I'm almost pretty sure they appear in your transmog menu whenever you go to the transmog NPC.

Greetings
Ech0

Sad, but no. And I doesn't have "Legion artefacts" in dropdown. Another reason why Mage Tower progress important: you can then find new appearance(from achievements) for artifact in BfA or SL if character have done with Mage Tower in Legion time -- this is how it works on Blizzard SL retail. Maybe GM can just "toggle" Mage Tower flag on my char and add two skins that I have on Sylvanas ?

https://ibb.co/gjTdJ0Z

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here