9 posts in this topic

Hello fellow champions.

I'm fairmy new at this expansion and i follow youtube guids and all to assist me in my progress.

With that said, i cant help but notice that the mission table for the shadowland is inaccessible, is there a special way to access to the elisyan hold or is there another way to unlock it, or it is just unavailable at the realm yet?

Many regards

you need to unlock it at ur sounctum via upgrading at the anima npc (where you accept the collect 1000 anima weekly quest)

Hi Siaziz

As mentioned above you will need to upgrade your sanctum in order to unlock it.
Here is a guide for it.

Greetings
Ech0

20 hours ago, mosh_tonne said:

you need to unlock it at ur sounctum via upgrading at the anima npc (where you accept the collect 1000 anima weekly quest)

if i may askn, and excuse me for being sucha newbie it's just because i searched online and i couldnt find a clear answer, where do i find my sanctum again? do i need to finish all campain missions to unlock it?

23 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi Siaziz

As mentioned above you will need to upgrade your sanctum in order to unlock it.
Here is a guide for it.

Greetings
Ech0

as i'm trying to follow the guide, i find my self stuck at the first step which is finding the mission in the first place, is there something i need to do to start the chain? If so, would u please lead me to it?

WoWScrnShot_050722_210950.jpg

Edited by siaziz

Hi Siaziz

By the looks of it, you are still doing each of the 4 zones' storylines. You will have to finish all 4 of them before you can get the starting quest for your covenant, that starts in oribos.

Greetings
Ech0

That explains it, thank u guys a lot. Cheers.

Best regards

Hi Siaziz

No problem, for future reference if you require support please make a ticket here as we have a dedicated section/forum for it/

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here