monsteromet

Elemental or Enhance for PvP

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have just returned back to FS after taking a break from BFA, I am trying to dive into SL now and looking to start a class I have not played yet. I decided to go with Shaman and was wondering what would be the best PVP spec for the current patch between ele and enhance. I plan on being a healer mostly but as an offspec in case I want to play DPS in PVP i would like to a spec that would be a good alternative. I have been taking a look online but I not getting any real information on patch 9.0.5 on shamans. Any recommendations between both ele and enhance?

Thanks for the advice!

Yo!

Both work and have decent comps that they can play. I think Enha should be easier to get into playing. But I'm melee bias. Usualy playing what you're more into gets better results. In this case: melee vs range.

Have fun!

Hi Monsteromet

Since it's 9.0.5 with 9.1.5 class balances it is hard to actually follow the guides of other people that played on retail so I'll give you what I know from personal experience from playing.
It really all depends on your playstyle, whether you want to be melee or range is up to you. In terms of raw damage, output elemental has the upper hand over enhancement. If you only care for a spec that you can do PVP with I would highly recommend Elemental as you have much more survivability/pressure than enhancement. As mentioned above both these classes are almost 1-1 with retail so you don't have to worry about a bug making the spec not valid.

Greetings
Ech0

Great thank you for the feedback guys!