XeastX

shadowlands initial quest skip?

5 posts in this topic

Is there a option to just skip SL intro quests, like all 4 zones? 

I know there is a SL story skip in the store, but that includes lvl 60 and 184+ ilvl..
But thats not what im wondering, i mean a skip only, no other boosts..

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, you have to do this tiring work (all 4 zones) on one of your characters and then you can jump with your alts into "Threads of Fate" and level up by doing the world quests etc. I have done the questlines on my rogue and skipped to ToF with my mage and hunter. If you are asking because you don't want to do it at all, I am sorry, I have no idea if there's any other way to skip these. Sorry for my horrible english.

Have a nice day

Nirit

yeah thats what i was hoping to skip..
the tedious road to go trough all 4 zones on your first char is tiresome and something i would like to skip after doing it on retail..

Hi XeastX

As mentioned above you can only skip the story with threads of fates once you completed the 4 zones on at least 1 character. After that, we also offer a MAW intro skip with any other alts so you can directly skip the MAW + the 4 chapters.

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this Topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here. If you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Kindly, Yvolts.