lisa1162

BFA copied to Shadowland question.

4 posts in this topic

ok, on starting on the Shadowlands server (oribus) I found all my Toons from BFA copied over. However, everything on everyone is soul bound, without saying so. 

Is that the way it is meant to be?

I thought about trashing everything, but being a herder, I have a ton stuff to drag out of my bank, then out of my bag, with many things needing confirmation to delete.

I look at it and close my client, not wanting to deal with it. Is there a way to fix it?

people used to abuse carried over crap from older expansion to newer, so this....

1. no fix but u can craft from mats & DE gear, both crafted garbage & disenchanted yield is sellable/transferable.

34 minutes ago, lisa1162 said:

a ton stuff to drag out of my bank, then out of my bag, with many things needing confirmation

2. If above bother is the real pain, u can make a macro to delete, plenty of sites offering multiple macros to do that...

Hi

As mentioned the reason why you can't sell stuff is that when we transferred our Admins decided to make everything from the older expansion not sellable, to give everyone a fair start.

Greetings
Ech0

Greetings 

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regards
Echo