MightyPP

How do characters and different expansions work on firestorm?

4 posts in this topic

Maybe someone can enlighten me, since I didn't find any answers on the forum.

I'm playing on the Oribos atm and most of the Shadowland stuff works (at least on the 2nd try). When I want to do the Kul Tiras Questline some stuff seems super broken though (atm you can't get the Heart of Azeroth for example, so all Azerithe rewards are for naught). I was told this won't be fixed soon, since the team focuses on the newest Expansion before fixing the rest.

Are these areas less broken when you switch to the server that is hosting that expansion (= Sethralis)? So, like, if I want MoP content I need to switch to Garrosh?

Related question: I noticed that I could still play the characters I created on Sethralis when logging onto Oribos, but I can't play the characters I created on Oribos when switching to Sethralis (even though beside cosmetics there's nothing that's not supported). Does it always work like that and does it in turn make the most sense to create a character on Icecrown which you can then use on all other servers?

MoP & Legion are 2 most working realms.

BFA realm works a little bit but its ultra-empty. How will u do instanced content, who will u sell to &buy from.

1 person likes this

I can assure you that it won't get fixed. Having broken older raids and dungeons, gives them the opportunity to monetize items you are unable to normally get. Of course, you can make another char on another realm, but it takes time, and you won't find people to raid with anyway. Most of the broken enemies could literally be fixed with adding/removing one line of code. It's broken on purpose, believe me.

Greetings 

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regards
Echo