Thenightguy

Unlock Werebear Form in Shadowlands by Playing on the old "Sylvannas" server (7.3.5)?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

(TL;DR below)

Some pre-story:
The Werebear Form seems to be something which was available during the Legion expansion for Guardian Druids, unlocked by playing/advancing in the "Mage Tower".
In Shadowlands this "Mage Tower" is no longer present, so this skin is unobtainable.

How it looks:
wow-shadowlands-werebear-druid-exclusive

I heard from some players that you can download any of the old expansions from The Firestorm Launcher, play on that specific server, and whatever you do/win in the old expansions will be reflected in your account on the Shadowlands server.

Before wasting time to level up a toon and grinding the Mage Tower for this skin - only to find out that this might not work at all => I wanted to ask you if this is actually possible and this is how it was ment to work?

This kind of makes sense and explains why all these old-expansion servers are kept alive, even though almost no one plays there.

TL;DR
If I download the Legion expansion via the Firestorm Launcher > create and level up a new Guardian Druid > Play the Mage Tower > Unlock the Werebear Form => Will this skin also become available on my Shadowlands account?

Also, should I do anything additional to "link" my SL and Legion accounts, or logging in with the same user/pass is enough?

P.S. I have already obtained the Artifact Weapon for Guardian Druids in Shadowlands > Transmogged my weapon into it > The Barber only has "Guradian of The Glade" available for it:
https://imgur.com/gallery/qKChnVZ

Thanks in advance for any input into this matter.

BR.

Edited by Thenightguy

Update:

The BFA server has a rate of x10, once you reach 100lvl and go to Dalaran => you can talk with the NPC @Krasus Landing to receive the Legion Legendary weapons, the Tank/Guardian one contains the Werebear form when you transmog it.

(The character in the old BFA server has all the mounts you have already obtained in the new ORIBOS server. When you obtain the transmog in the old server, your character in the new ORIBOS server now can also use the WEREBEAR form => using old servers to unlock old skins/mounts etc. account-wide content WORKS)

I did not have much time to play on the old server, but you should be able to go 1 to 100lvl in about 2-3 days if you are persistent.

Obtained thanks to the community in world_en!

Topic could be closed

Edited by Thenightguy

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support