Cepheron

Wrath private server trouble

6 posts in this topic

When playing the WoTLK server, after about half an hour, the game gets very laggy or choppy for me. Character jerking forward or freezing for a split second to be a few feet ahead later. It makes me think of internet lag but the internet is fine, latency is fine and so is the FPS. I play this with my BF and he has no issues (we live together so using the same internet)

I am wondering if anyone else has this issue and if so, what did you do to fix it?

Addendum: I have no issues whatsoever on BFA. I will link a recording of the weird lag I'm referring to below

Hi Cephereon

It seems some of your files are damaged or could be something similar to that, I suggest you download our launcher here and link your downloaded client to it select "Settings" and click on "Analyze and repair"

Greeting
Ech0

On 3/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, Ech0 said:

Hi Cephereon

It seems some of your files are damaged or could be something similar to that, I suggest you download our launcher here and link your downloaded client to it select "Settings" and click on "Analyze and repair"

Greeting
Ech0

Hi Ech0!

I do use the launcher and have tried the analyze and repair a couple times as well as deleting all files and re-downloading to no avail :(

Hi Cepheron

It could be to do with your computer's hardware then, move it to a different drive if possible and see if there are any differences between your gameplay experience.

Greetings
Ech0

Greetings @Cepheron

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regards
Echo