risseitruena

error Error Transmog

7 posts in this topic

hola hay un error con los transmutadores (transmog) no deja hacerla y solo queda el personaje como si no hubiese clickeado

Hi Risseitruena

Can you provide me with some screenshots?

Greetings
Ech0

This has happened to me in BFA and Shadowlands. I choose an outfift, click 'apply', and it does not change. I notice on the bottom of transmog window, it shows there is no $ to pay it. (Red arrow) On both accounts i have plenty of gold. The gold balance is not showing/transferring in transmog window.

transmog.PNG

Hi

Try deleting your cache and downloading the addon "BetterWardorbe" , take off the option next to the money icon "for specific specializations only" and change it to all specializations.

Greetings
Ech0

On 05. 04. 2022. at 10:26 PM, TartariaHope said:

This has happened to me in BFA and Shadowlands. I choose an outfift, click 'apply', and it does not change. I notice on the bottom of transmog window, it shows there is no $ to pay it. (Red arrow) On both accounts i have plenty of gold. The gold balance is not showing/transferring in transmog window.

transmog.PNG

relog or something, as for 0 copper, you probably transmoged your gear during Trial of Style event in which case cost is 0.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:09 AM, matreus said:

relog or something, as for 0 copper, you probably transmoged your gear during Trial of Style event in which case cost is 0.

It was like that with all transmogs for both expansions. The gold did finally show up and was able to transmog after using the addon BetterWardrobe for Shadowlands.
I installed the newest addon with same path for BFA (as i did for Shadowlands) and still can't get it to work. I did all steps recommended. Then I went to Curseforge, and even installed a file version that should work for BFA (there were a few for 8.3...) according to the changelog version of Firestorm. It's frustrating. :(

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here