darakury1

[Shadowlands] Beginner guide/tips

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, how are you? I'm going to start in Shadowlands server, but i don't really know wich is the path to follow besides leveling. I played classic, tbc and wotlk, but i was never been here, so i would like to look for some guides/tips.
Ty all, have a good day.

I"d appreciate the same...

BUMP

bump

1 person likes this

Hello Everyone 

This isn't as much of a guide but it will point you in the right direction if you have no idea where to go nor where  to even begin

Firstly:
We do not have Chromie implemented so ignore any guides around that.
We currently only offer Exile reach as a starting zone and BFA as your leveling routes.

Then we start off with Exile Reach I would recommend looking at this guide as it's extremely detailed and better worded than i ever could.

After you finished Exile Reach and you have no idea where to go, DO NOT FEAR,  as the following will help you with that.

If you are Horde:
Talk to the Warchief's Herald in the Valley of Strength in Orgrimmar to start the BFA questline.
Then you start with Vol'dun following this guide.
After Vol'dun you will want to head to Zuldazar following this guide.
And the last zone you want to do is Namzir following this guide.

You will notice you have a questline called "War Campaign" this is to unlock the alliance sides of BFA and I recommend doing them, if possible, at the very end of all the zones.
You can follow this Guide if you are unsure of where to go or how to start it.

If you are  Alliance:
Talk to the Hero's Herald in the Trade District in Stormwind to start the BFA questline.
Then you start with Tiragarde Sound by following this guide.
After Tiragarde Sound you will want to go to Drustvar following this guide
After Drustvar you will want to go to Stormsong Valley following this guide.

You will also notice you have a questline called "War Campaign" this is to unlock the Horde side of BFA and I recommend doing them, if possible, at the very end of all the zones.
You can follow this guide if you are unsure of where to go or how to start it.

I hope this clears up some issues you are having as a new player.
If you have any other questions/problems feel free to make a ticket on Our support or you can message me directly on discord VIA Ech0#0889

EDIT: if you level through exile's reach, I made a different guide that can be found here

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this