mikoyan3

Knowledge of Past quest bugged

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

Been lvling up my mage, going though storyline on Zandalar and I'm now stuck on the "Knowledge of Past" quest. When I approach 3 assassins that I have to kill. instead of jumping off of a cart, I instantly die, and when I revive I can still kill those assassins but after that the NPC that I have to turn the quest in to just does not  appear  at the marked spot. I've tried to do it well over 10 times, restarted my game and everything and it does not help. I've also seen people do it while I was trying to do it, and they had no issues with it. 

Please help. 

Greetings,

Welcome to our technical support section, which is made to help with client issues.

For the issue you described, you would need to create an in-game ticket so a Game Master can assist you: in order to do so, when logged in on the affected character press escape > 'help' > 'describe your issue as precisely as possible.
You will then soon be contacted by a member of our team.

Try to stay logged in as much as possible to quicken the answer!

Also, know that our Game Masters are not available 24/7 and they reply on tickets in order the older your ticket the more you'll get answered so try to be patient

Also don't hesitate on using our new Support Site which is way better and easier so we can help you out faster by clicking HERE

Wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Moderator Ichigo.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here