Methala

Shadowlands mounts

7 posts in this topic

So.. which of the Shadowlands mounts are actually obtainable?

And those that don't work - will they be fixed?

1 person likes this

I asked the same question , i hope they make them obtainable but i doubt it , they're probably wanna make money out of them first

Hi

I don't have an exact guide on which mounts are obtainable but I'm working on a guide of content that is working in older expansions/zones so it will give you an idea.

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this

On 28/03/2022 at 3:43 PM, Ech0 said:

Hi

I don't have an exact guide on which mounts are obtainable but I'm working on a guide of content that is working in older expansions/zones so it will give you an idea.

Greetings
Ech0

Will Swift Gloomhoof be one of them? Because I just spent 2hrs and 1000g worth of goblin gliders to get to the Cracked Soulweb but it is not lootable and I can't progress at all :((

Hi 

Try the following: [if it doesn't work now I'm not entirely sure if it will get fixed or not but you can report it on our bug tracker none the less here]

The inv_horse2ardenwealdmount_dark.gif Swift Gloomhoof is a guaranteed drop from the Rare Elite Night Mare which can be found on Dreamshrine Basin, the area just outside Hibernal Hollow on Ardenweald, but is normally untargetable and cannot be engaged.

Engaging Night Mare requires the ability_ardenweald_paladin_summer.gif Dream Catcher. Using this item on Dreamshrine Basin will give you the buff called spell_shadow_twilight.gif The Shadow's Dream which will transport you to a shadowy phase of the area without any other mob, except for Night Mare. You can see and interact with other players who also have the spell_shadow_twilight.gif The Shadow's Dream buff.

Leaving the Dreamshrine Basin or losing/removing spell_shadow_twilight.gif The Shadow's Dream will expel you from this shadowy phase. You can refresh spell_shadow_twilight.gif The Shadow's Dream by using the ability_ardenweald_paladin_summer.gif Dream Catcher again, even in combat.

Night Mare runs around Dreamshrine Basin, you have to find him on the shadowy phase but is marked on the minimap as a rare. He is also hard to solo, having high amounts of health points and hitting like a truck with his melee attacks and array of devastating AoE abilities:

• inv_horse2ardenwealdmount_dark.gif Astral Charge
    Night Mare charges to a random player within 40 yards, dealing moderate amounts physical damage.
  • artifactability_balancedruid_fullmoon.gif Total Eclipse
    Long Cast AoE Nuke that deals high amounts of arcane damage to anyone within 25 yards of Night Mare when the cast finishes.
  • spell_arcane_starfire.gif Cosmic Shower
    Interruptable/Purgeable Magic Buff that deal moderate amounts of arcane damage every second for 5 seconds to anyone within 50 yards of Night Mare.

Greetings
Ech0

2 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi 

Try the following: [if it doesn't work now I'm not entirely sure if it will get fixed or not but you can report it on our bug tracker none the less here]

The Swift Gloomhoof is a guaranteed drop from the Rare Elite Night Mare which can be found on Dreamshrine Basin, the area just outside Hibernal Hollow on Ardenweald, but is normally untargetable and cannot be engaged.

Engaging Night Mare requires the Dream Catcher. Using this item on Dreamshrine Basin will give you the buff called The Shadow's Dream which will transport you to a shadowy phase of the area without any other mob, except for Night Mare. You can see and interact with other players who also have the The Shadow's Dream buff.

Leaving the Dreamshrine Basin or losing/removing The Shadow's Dream will expel you from this shadowy phase. You can refresh The Shadow's Dream by using the Dream Catcher again, even in combat.

Night Mare runs around Dreamshrine Basin, you have to find him on the shadowy phase but is marked on the minimap as a rare. He is also hard to solo, having high amounts of health points and hitting like a truck with his melee attacks and array of devastating AoE abilities:

• Astral Charge
    Night Mare charges to a random player within 40 yards, dealing moderate amounts physical damage.
  • Total Eclipse
    Long Cast AoE Nuke that deals high amounts of arcane damage to anyone within 25 yards of Night Mare when the cast finishes.
  • Cosmic Shower
    Interruptable/Purgeable Magic Buff that deal moderate amounts of arcane damage every second for 5 seconds to anyone within 50 yards of Night Mare.

Greetings
Ech0

Thank you, 

but the issue is regarding an object that is necessary to obtain the Dream Catcher :( So it makes the rest impossible. I will put it on bug tracker but I don't have high hopes, honestly :( 

Greetings 

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regards
Echo