Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharppen

random battleground [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: random battleground

Type: In-game

Description: 

the system of battleground here is a mess seriously i understand the way it is and the fast que but sometimes we have to face 6 healers because some guys que with 3 healers in their group so i sugget a cap for healers in random battleground groups .. what's going on now is making the game more toxic and frustrating seriously we que as randoms and we have to face 2 groups of premade and both has 2 healers which makes them 4 healers in their group i know they didn't do it in purpose but i wanna suggest a cap for healers in random battleground if possible so the game can be playable .. if someone is going to que for random battlgeground i said random battleground yes random battleground their group must have 1 healer no more so the game can be playable because most of the time premade meet in one group and both has 2 healers or 3 in their group so that makes no sense and unplayable .. i have never seen that before not even in retail (random battleground) i hope you can take this in regard 

1 person likes this

where is the balance in game ? ppl queing for random battleground playing against premade groups with 4 or 5 or 6 healers in their team that's unfair,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0