Alderoth

Garrison quest Finding a Foothold part 2 cannot be completed

2 posts in this topic

Good day to all, with my compliments for the wonderful bfa content scripting, for the fair play of the majority of players and for the friendly atmosphere of your realms.

I recently developed a Druid on Sethraliss

Unluckily I tried to follow the  Garrison questline:
1.    Step Three: Prophet!   quest number 34575  (completed)
2.    Finding a Foothold    quest number 34582 (not possible to complete)
3.    For the Alliance!
In the quest number 2 I meet prophet Velen at the landing harbor and I try to follow him but he disappear after some meters. In the land where there should be the Garrison and I have to accompany the prophet I see the interrogation point to complete the quest, but when I arrive in the exact point nobody is present and the questline is blocked. I abandoned and redo this quest three times but the result is the same

Just for your info:
The command of the previous quest (Prophet) "/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(34575))"  respond true (I met the prophet and landed correctly)
The command "/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(34582))"   respond false. 

This unluckily stops my possible garrison building.

Thank you in advance for anything will be possible to do to fix, and a big, wonderful wish for a better 2022 year.

Aldo (Eimeric on Sethralis,  Emerich/Eymerich,Fratebaldo on Garrosh)

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here