Followers 0
AleXynNo

Rethink transmog prices [Shop]

1 post in this topic

Title: Rethink transmog prices

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello to everyone

I write this post to try to give players a better experience in the game and make a change in the itemshop, a change I think all the people will agree. Talking from my perspective I came on this server not for such a long period, and I can say I am cosmetic and transmog lover but when I saw the itemshop I wasn't very happy. My suggestion is that at least all the non current expansion transmog items should be priced in the both ways ( with donate points and loyalty points), and I am saying this the from point of view of a person that donated on this server. I am not saying that for example Taesalach should be  50 loyalty,no ,but at least so everyone can purchase it with loyalty p. or donate points according to preferences.  There will still be profit because we would still have the mounts,services and so on with donate points which is a perfectly normal thing. As an another example I saw the schyte of the unmaker red version its 300 thats like 25e and in my opinion is kinda crazy expensive while a full boost with items is only double.

The general idea is that, as time players can't get the transmogs in-game because of normal problems as bugged old runs,quests and other content,bugs that are understandable on a private server, everyone should have the opportunity to have them obtainable (non donating).

We players, would appreciate if you could take this in consideration.

Edited by AleXynNo

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0