freshdum96

Interface action failed because of an addon

9 posts in this topic

Interface action failed because of an addon.. This show me everytime when i try to sell some item in the AH how can i fix this problem :( I don't have any addon

I have same problem..

Yeah, the auction house bugs for ~2 weeks now and there's still no fix. That's amusing because with Shadowlands, they squished everyone's gold down to 10000, but right now, some people are easily getting rich again because there's no competition due to this bug. Thank you Firestorm, that's how you handle your realm's economy. Or not.

Edited by Norrøn

Meee too,  its a litlle sad ;/

Hi freshdum 96
To solve the error you are getting you can move your Cache, WTF, and Interface folders to your desktop or simply rename them if that doesn’t work disabling add-ons might also help. 
You can also install an Auction house add-on which might help you solve your issue.

Greetings 
Ech0

Hi I am getting same issue and above solution none of it working. please advise.

Thanks~!

Hey guys, I had the same problem, so I followed some instructions found in the blizzard forums, this guy suggested to enter a command which created an error log, in my case, the error log mentioned some issue when trying to read the inventory size, it happens I'm using very large bags in the inventory, so, I removed the empty ones, placed them in the main bag while creating the auction and voila, the process completed successfully. Hope this helps out a bit.

Hi Scynth and Erigor

@Scynth If the above mentioned didn't work try what Erigor suggested.

As a recap to solve the error you are getting you can move your Cache, WTF, and Interface folders to your desktop or simply rename them if that doesn’t work disabling add-ons might also help. 
You can also install an Auction house add-on which might help you solve your issue.
If that doesn't work empty out your bags and place the items you want to sell in your main bags.

I'm closing this topic to prevent it from being flooded.
If you have any other questions regarding the server please make another topic here
If you have any technical problems please make a topic here

Greetings 
Ech0

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here