reflecs

YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER(WOW51900319)

9 posts in this topic

When I try to log in with my main (Reflecs) the server automatically disconnects me Error WOW51900319. I also tried the unstuck from the site but it keeps disconnecting when I try to log in. But if i try to log with an alt pg i can log in.
Please can you help me?

Edited by reflecs
1 person likes this

same, I am currently experiencing this bug too with my main. Other characters work fine tho

Hi reflecs and Nekobotnaut

Try turning off your anti-virus and starting the game as administrator, if that doesn't work then you have you will need to log into an alt character and make a ticket describing your situation and give the affected character's name so a GM can help you.

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this

On 30.12.2021 г. at 4:32 PM, reflecs said:

When I try to log in with my main (Reflecs) the server automatically disconnects me Error WOW51900319. I also tried the unstuck from the site but it keeps disconnecting when I try to log in. But if i try to log with an alt pg i can log in.
Please can you help me?

On 12/30/2021 at 9:32 AM, reflecs said:

Please can you help me?

It happened once to me, the solution I found was to use unstuck character on the webpage

i have same problem .

My game failed when this incident happened in Torghast. when trying to get into the game during loading,the game crashes and reports an error wow 51900319. I tried all the tutorials on how to fix this error and nothing helped all.  i can log in to the game with my another characters,but my main character is completely stuck.

i waiting for help the next day.  

Greetings @rooksrooks

He already mentioned the solution that needs to be done.

Regards, Head Moderator, Hanzo.

I'm moving this topic to the archives as it's getting unnecessary spam.
If any of you have a technical issue feel free to make a post here.

Greetings
Ech0