K3NNY4STRO

A Few Bugged Quests

3 posts in this topic

I recently downloaded Firestorm and I've been enjoying Oribos and Shadowlands so far, however I've tried to do a certain few vanilla quests (mainly for nostalgia), and I noticed some were bugged. Some worse than others.

Welcome to the Machine was at the very least completable, but all of the NPCs you talked to in the quest didn't come along naturally, but appeared on top of other NPCs in the small little town-thing where the quest took place.

Discretion is Key is bugged in that Citizen Wilkes flat out just. Doesn't spawn. Plus the other undead you're meant to kill spawned miles away from the zone indicated on the map.

Do The Right Thing was also completable, just a minor graphical issue of the human seedlings standing above ground.

Also I don't know 100% if this is a bug or something else, but every time I've killed King K'tal for the quest that requires you to get his skull, he didn't drop the skull.

Hi @K3NNY4STRO

We appreciate the time you took to report these quests, however, our developers are fully focussed on current content and important/game-breaking bugs, but you can make another report here and when our developers have more time to look at older content they will give it a look.

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here