Khxlifa

Cant sell anything on the AH

4 posts in this topic

The only addons I use are:

Details
SimulationCraft
TomTom

I tried disabling them, deleting my cache and even removing the addon files from my wow folder, but it still wont let me create an auction at the AH, the only thing it says is ''Interface failed because of an addon''. Does anyone know why cant I sell anything?

Hi Khxlifa

On which realm are you currently trying to sell your items?

If you are trying to sell BFA items on the SL auction house then you won't be able to sell it, but if you are trying to sell SL items on the SL auction house and this still persists try the following :
1) You can move your Cache, WTF, and Interface folders to your desktop or simply rename them.

I hope it helps.

Greetings
Ech0

7 hours ago, Ech0 said:

Hi Khxlifa

On which realm are you currently trying to sell your items?

If you are trying to sell BFA items on the SL auction house then you won't be able to sell it, but if you are trying to sell SL items on the SL auction house and this still persists try the following :
1) You can move your Cache, WTF, and Interface folders to your desktop or simply rename them.

I hope it helps.

Greetings
Ech0

Hey Ech0, that actually worked, thank you!

I put the folders on my desktop, started the game and put them back in my wow folder and the problem is fixed

Edited by Khxlifa

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here