Slavik88

OBTR from Sethraliss

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

the Information for our Chars was from Sethraliss. But i never play Battle of Azeroth. All my chars are on Legion (Sylvanas). 

Is it possible to change from wich server the Information are? Now or maybe later? My chars on Shadowlands are hundreds of levels lower. Or are all these levels lost for me?

I play Shadowlands but the question is on my mind right now.

Thanks and kind regards

Set

as far as i know we got the copy from BfA, at least we who played it. There is a level squish from 120 to around 48 or 50, max level is 60. If you didnt play BfA, you will just have to level from scratch, 1-60. After Beta is done, everything resets and you start again, as far as i understand.

atleast can we copy our legion characters before they start copy BFA to shadowlands, like there is no option for that, i used to play mop i did all levelup for each expansion and at the end im stuck legion like wtf.... Plz let people copy from legion to bfa

Hi

Since this post was made, our Shadowlands realm has been launched and it is no longer in beta. You are free to connect without needing a key.
If you experience any issues logging in please make a ticket here as we have a dedicated support section to help you

Greetings
Ech0