supreme69

cant gt rep with a tabard

10 posts in this topic

hi i am trying to get pandarian ambassador but if i do old dungeons with the  [Huojin Tabard] equipped i dont get rep at all is there specific dungeons on firestorm that works for rep farming because all the ones i tried doesnt

i have made prinstcreens

WoWScrnShot_110221_110809.jpg

WoWScrnShot_110221_110830.jpg

Hey supreme69! Tabards are working. You just have to be in the right dungeon. Highly reccomend you to try  Grim Batol on Normal Difficulty and have fun with your Pandaria ambassador farm.

44 minutes ago, Xcult said:

Hey supreme69! Tabards are working. You just have to be in the right dungeon. Highly reccomend you to try  Grim Batol on Normal Difficulty and have fun with your Pandaria ambassador farm.

On the Mists of Pandaria realm, this Tabard is indeed not working correctly, several reports have been made.
unknown.png

Yep, looks like this one is bugged.

6 hours ago, Florix said:

On the Mists of Pandaria realm, this Tabard is indeed not working correctly, several reports have been made.
unknown.png

i will go try now and tell u if grim batol works

it didnt work at all if i kill the npc it says 7rep in the chat but under the rep tab houjin is not there in the reputation tab

WoWScrnShot_110221_212923.jpg

1 hour ago, supreme69 said:

it didnt work at all if i kill the npc it says 7rep in the chat but under the rep tab houjin is not there in the reputation tab

WoWScrnShot_110221_212923.jpg

Should be in the rep tab where the city reputations are

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Florix said:

Should be in the rep tab where the city reputations are

let  me check

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here