hothead123

Mythic Plus Coaching

2 posts in this topic

Hello there! I competed in, was a team manager for a team in, and coached a team for the Official Mythic Dungeon International tournaments from Activison Blizzard for 5 seasons, as well as the Keystone Masters tournaments for 3 seasons. I also carried people's weekly chests for them for free on stream, along with quite a few bigger carry streamers. I noticed a lot of people running odd builds, wrong Azerite or Essences, running weird routes in dungeons, as well as other things. I realized that is only because they just didn't play during this patch, they've never done the content, or they just generally don't know. So, I would love to offer my services of coaching to the members of the Firestorm community. I will give all of the information I have learned from experience, learned from analyzing for teams and players, as well as learned from playing with/talking with the pro players. This is all for free, but I accept tips of in-game gold for those who are appreciative for the help ;D.

This link is for a Google Document showing all of the information for the coaching. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me via the Firestorm Discord (Hothead123). Thank you and I look forward to talking with all of you!

(P.S. If this is not allowed here, or at all, please let me know. I didn't see anything saying it wasn't, but I am more than happy to remove it or move it to another section.)

Edited by Nabi
player asked me to edit post

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here