Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Желание

FS admin betrail his community

25 posts in this topic

Hello, dear FS.

Let me share the story with you, how FS admin, and the owner of the project, betrail our community. Some of you probably heard about PVP 2s Tournament which was taken place last Sunday, Oct. 3rd. This tournament was fully organized by two players, Dusti and Daug. Daug was given away the reward for the 1st place - full bis charter. Shortly after announcement, FS admin Shelby agreed to help with tournament, FS administration made an annoucement in discord channels plus Shelby agreed to give away gold points to the 8 teams - 100 € gold points equivalent for the 2nd place, 50€ for the third, 25€ for the 4th place. Here is the schreenshot as a proof of that unknown.png

Of course, it attracted many players, including me and my 2s partner, to participate. As a result, event had 32 players with 8 teams. Some people had take a day off from work to come, some had give up a holiday to participate. Personally, I had to wake up 4 am my local time in order to fight for the prize. We spent 4 hours for the event, fighting on the arena. The event went well, most of people did enjoy it, the winners were defined. The rewards to the 8 teams promised to be distributed within few days.

On Tuesday, Shelby told us in 2s tournament discord group (
https://discord.gg/CC25QKj7 check it by yourself) that he wont give any rewards because one of the event holders (Dusti) said on his stream that on his opinion FS QA and developers are bad, and if FS will fix that, it could be a really good server. You can check that clip https://streamable.com/b53ox8 Only because of these words server owner decided not to keep his word and just shit on whole pvp community. I think most of you will agree to me, that it's not honest not to keep your word already after event is finished. People spent their time and effort for this event. So, if you don't keep your word after the work is done, what kind of person are you? True, a lier, the one who doesnt deserve any trust. More absurd here, is that according to the Shelby logic, people who participated in the event ARE RESPONSIBLE for the words of other people (in that case it's Dusti). Let me share the screenshot:

unknown.png

Shelby is saying that Dusti shit on server. You all can check the clip and make sure that Dusti just gave his personal critic regarding 1 aspect of the server, it was already after the event. There were no hate, there were no trashtalk, just his personal opinion and it was given in a very polite manner. The only person who "shit on the server" in that case, is Shelby. He gave a word to support the event, give away the rewards to the players, but instead he just shown his total disrespect to the whole PVP community. Several people confirmed that Shelby is the main admin, so I dont expect that my post will change his opinion or some1 will fix his mistake and justice will prevail. At least, as a player, I can let all you guys know, who is the server owner really is. Shelby is not able to take any criticism, even in a light form, he doesnt respect our community and doesnt keep his word.

A few words personaly to Shelby, if you will read it. You were afraid to give the rewards just because it could bring damage to your (or server) reputation. In fact, no1 can bring more damage to FS reputation than you, man. And you just did it. As I said, the only one who shit on server in that case, is YOU. If you think that you can waste people time, promising them rewards, then just fraud them and they will forget it, you are totally wrong.

Edited by Желание
6 people like this

that's bad publicity for the server by admin

614E890F-EE5D-4ABF-9C42-0ABF486EA2BA.jpeg

243577923_4312650495478707_8263059644881304667_n.jpg

thzy dont xare its not the first time that they scam people , the step on firestorm players always because a lot of players dont even respect themselfes and seek attention like we can see some clowns in the response , the problem is he and firestorm  scammed  scamed a lot of really good customers that was in the tournement so they wont get that mounet anymore huge loss for them i d say insane loss , and when i tried to complain in firestorm discord en they said that they will perma ban me 

18 minutes ago, hociner321 said:

thzy dont xare its not the first time that they scam people , the step on firestorm players always because a lot of players dont even respect themselfes and seek attention like we can see some clowns in the response , the problem is he and firestorm  scammed  scamed a lot of really good customers that was in the tournement so they wont get that mounet anymore huge loss for them i d say insane loss , and when i tried to complain in firestorm discord en they said that they will perma ban me 

4goq60.png

5 people like this

Stop spreading hatred people, i dont get it youre surprised this happens when you only breed hatred, instead of trying to make the server better by being a better person yourself. Just disgusting stop crying or go play retail and all your problems will be "fixed"

thumb_122676350_385456542625068_1723394644773588459_n-5245878707.jpg

54 minutes ago, hociner321 said:

images.jpg

Well as player (specially in pvp) i can say just " its deserved" everything. Well dusttiy said the truth actually fs has for real the worst devs and QA. Maybe its hard for Shelby cuz he is  the project owner but its actually the truth. 

Everything is badly managed from the pvp prizes to the people who should check for abuse, up to the bans to be given. ( during any season)

An adivce i can give to you its to remove any staff member from france you gonna see things going better rofl.

Edited by Heyimbad

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Nexille said:

Stop spreading hatred people, i dont get it youre surprised this happens when you only breed hatred, instead of trying to make the server better by being a better person yourself. Just disgusting stop crying or go play retail and all your problems will be "fixed"

14 minutes ago, Djcumshot said:

What Dustti said on stream, has been said by the majority of the server including some of the staff(QAs and GMs alike). People have been complaining for years now, and there’s still no action taken. Also people with deep connections with the admins/devs can abuse stuff and get away with it. What do you expect us to do? lol

The issue is not what has been said about the server but that it has been said in an event advertised by the server. 

Let's put the following example: If you trash-talk Nike, nobody will care, but if you trash-talk Nike while being sponsored by them it becomes an issue.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Ellioto said:

The issue is not what has been said about the server but that it has been said in an event advertised by the server. 

Let's put the following example: If you trash-talk Nike, nobody will care, but if you trash-talk Nike while being sponsored by them it becomes an issue.

You guys are at great misconception that Dustti's stream is/will be watched by new players. The only people who watched it, were the participants and few other PvP people who couldn't compete. Nevertheless all of them were aware of the issues that Dustti said already. Also there wasn't any agreement that he shouldn't criticize or trashtalk FS, especially when on the announcement it was said that event is not endorsed by FS in any means. Lol

22 minutes ago, Ellioto said:

Read the whole story first, please. Linked part from the stream was already AFTER the event. On top of that, u can't punish other people for the words/actions of some1 else. In your example, it's like Nike would announce the prize for the event, and then declined to pay it. Smart guys dont do that coz they understand that it will destroy company's reputation. Lastly, u re wrong about trashtalk. The clip in post shows only polite critic about certain aspect of the server. If admin is not able to take even this sort of critic then he has some problems... 

Edited by Желание

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Желание said:

Read the whole story first, please. Linked part from the stream was already AFTER the event. On top of that, u can't punish other people for the words/actions of some1 else. In your example, it's like Nike would announce the prize for the event, and then declined to pay it. Smart guys dont do that coz they understand that it will destroy company's reputation. Lastly, u re wrong about trashtalk. The clip in post shows only polite critic about certain aspect of the server. If admin is not able to take even this sort of critic then he has some problems... 

Well firestorm has destroyed his reputation many years ago some players still play here just for the fun of troll, u can just look ladder top 10 to understand what i mean. On top of that what he just said its true, they had Thracya as QA abused for like all seasons of bfa and he never got ban or kicked from staff, when firestorm selling BUGGED ITEMS on store and ban people who buy them or ( in my case) ban people cuz pet doing holy damage instead of physical damage. What firestorm expect from people to say, what he said its just the truth Shelby should not act like a offended princess, instead he should check how many times his staff members specially QA got reported on forum to understand what dusttiy said. 

P.S: oh no no no 

Edited by Heyimbad

25 minutes ago, Taykeith said:

Lol karnion still talking when he is banned for refunding. gg

Not banned, just playing retail

20 minutes ago, zerochallenge said:

Lmao karnion learns how to land a trap, small brain pizza eater

Still im the only one did 2.750 3v3 s2 

And KEK: https://imgur.com/a/7Eo62Xh

40 minutes ago, Taykeith said:

Lol karnion still talking when he is banned for refunding. gg

you chilling u get ban every season