Sms

Quit Shadowlands, LF S4 BFA Server

2 posts in this topic

I never thought I'd be out looking for a season 4 BFA server after all of the complaining before shadowlands. However, once the vendor and stuff came out, it was vastly more fun than what shadowlands currently is. And, I asked myself: Why am I forcing myself to play Shadowlands at all? What if there's a solid server somewhere that currently runs this patch.

So, basically to start off, I was a mythic raider at the beginning and end of bfa. I finished the raid pre-nerf (before vendor update came in) and just started doing battlegrounds and m+. Those months while we had multiple corrupt sets, socketed sets and everything was really fun. There was a lot of builds you could try; my personal favorite being the heavy-gushing/haste set for discpriest for keys.

PVP, especially battlegrounds, were fun as well admittedly. So, I'm curious to know if the server's pretty well scripted as blizzard had it or if there's certain updates that weren't able to be properly implemented before I invest in playing here. Thanks in advance. Waiting for full client to download in the meantime.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here