Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berrok

Outlaw

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys anyone have notice that outlaw dps is kinda pretty low in M+ atm my alt its 445 got 2 BiS weapon 460 and sadly cant pull anymore than 50k dps aoe with 5-7 trash pack runing around 25% crit 12% haste and 25 mastery with 10%versatility i know i have low crit and alote of mastery but still 50k for this ilvl seems pretty low , as well the atak.speed buff from Roll the Bones looks like dosent work the Leeching is ok but the atk.speed seems not getting 55% increase as supposed to be or im just wrong if same one have test it please share your opinion.

Another thing as well about weapon coruption as Lash of the void seems extremly low proc chance as well from 100 hit only 2 proc this is 2% chance to proc as far i remmber in retail this was my 3th dmg ability compare to here is way on the bottum of the list , as far i can remmber  Main Gouche( outlaw mastery) can proc corruption effect as Lash of the void here this future is missing or lack of proc due low chance of the corruption

On the second test today i made total of 2000 hit with and had 60 proc of the corruption this is in total around 1.2% to proc consider that im lucky with 2% that i mention above 

Edited by Berrok

Hey mate, I mained outlaw rogue on retail BFA and playing it rn aswell.

I just hit lvl 120 & with 300 ilvl i'm doing solid 20k+ dps without any good corruptions or stats. The main stats you wanna go for is Crit/Vers as a outlaw that way you can have the most dmg possible.

hope this helped you a bit