marco1790

greenfire quest (warlock)

6 posts in this topic

on garrosh realm

grenn fire quest is bugged!

on quest "seeking the soulstones"

when start the  ìquest a buff should appear on u, but that doesn't happen.

i saw the GM guide done years ago...

please fix that ;)

i have done the fel fire questline but there is a turn in bug after collecting all the soulstone fragments, you normally turn it in by clicking on it and completing the quest but i cant, is there a specific npc for turning that in?

uhm im doing the questline for green fire warlock currently and im stuck on inflitrating the black temple quest since the right click on jubeka's mark doesn't seem to be working and if it were to work it would have queued me for the scenario. Im trying to get green fire for my warlock on bfa but asked people on bfa and they told me to get it on mop.

13 hours ago, KoogerForm said:

uhm im doing the questline for green fire warlock currently and im stuck on inflitrating the black temple quest since the right click on jubeka's mark doesn't seem to be working and if it were to work it would have queued me for the scenario. Im trying to get green fire for my warlock on bfa but asked people on bfa and they told me to get it on mop.

Last time when i did Green spells questline on my warlock, It was like... 2 years ago, and i had same problem... Hope this video will help you. 🙂 It is recorded by some GM from Firestorm...

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here