rskills9002@gmail.com

Bug with Drustvar

4 posts in this topic

I found a problem with the Drustvar area, unfortunately when you raise 120 levels you can't choose from the map Drustvar zone. I have another character with whom I can choose Drustvar at level 110. I'm trying to explain that when you select a lift zone once, you can't choose another zone again when you want, please, if you can fix things, be able to re-select a lift zone from the map. thank you

Yesterday i read to someone in server discord that if you choose drustvar as first map there isnt any issue but if not, you have to finish the questline of the choosen map in order to be able to take another map

Greetings @rskills9002@gmail.com

When playing on our realms doing the storylines, then you would have to finish the zone that you started doing in the first place. This means that if you startes Zuldazar as horde then you would have to finish the storyline before you can start a new zone, in your case Drustvar.

Kindest Regards 
Game Master Refrezh
Sethraliss - BFA

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here