Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cesarkaul

PVP is fo FRIKING broken dudes

2 posts in this topic

You enter an arena and you spend more time in the waiting room than in the arena right now, the damage is so insanely broken dudes, like WTF!? And is not just corruption, is from any fount: spells, Azerite traits, my character has 20 of versa but it resive hits of 70, 80 K??? i'v never seen that happends on retail you tube vids. Are we playing BFA or Shawoland's first week? the cc chains have no dr at all wtf guys? this mechanics are basic on WoW servers. i heard the cry of people wen BFA was active: healers never dies, never ending arenas...i have never see that in this server, arenas of 3sec and silk healers. You have to do something, pvp is unplayable

Edited by cesarkaul
1 person likes this

PVP is broken for the following reasons:
- Top ranked players are just a donor
- The MMR system does not work here at all (2800 rated players play vs 2000). Even if you win from 2000 with a rating against 2800, you will receive a maximum of +20 rating for the win (For retails, even +80)
- From the 1800 rating he gives an awfully small rating for winning if he wins 1800 team vs 1800 team gets one team + 12 and the other -12. For retail (where MMR works, it would be completely different) There, you can easily get +20 and a team that loses, maybe -20 or -2 or -0 (depending on MMR)
- An ordinary player who is not a donor has a problem hitting a 2400 rating while the reward for such a rating is the same as for MM 15. This demotivates most players to play PVP because on FS the 2400 is almost unattainable and it is easier to go PVE.
- All this results in few people playing active arenas, so in arenas you meet the same team 10 times in a row.

Bonus: I looked at the R1 retail player at 250 arenas and the 68% win had a 3224 rating. My character at Firestorm has 230 arenas played, I have a 72% win ratio and my rating is 2200.

This is also caused by the fact that there is little population in FS. 3K-5K players vs retail 300k +

My suggestion for this issue:

- Set up an arena system so that players get more ratings for winning and less for losing. For example, if a player with a 1900 rating beats a team with a 2400 rating, he will receive much more ratings than he does now.
- Set it so that the team can go against each other a maximum of 4 times then the queue system will ignore these teams and will not unite them for the next hour since the last game.
- Set the limit for the win arena to +96 not to +20 as it is now (when 2200 team beats 2800 team)

FS should note that PVP is an important part of the game and many players ignore PVP here because it is much harder to achieve a rating than Retail. In this case, it is necessary for the system to be set up so that the PVP becomes more attractive to more players and also to take into account the number of players on the server.

2 people like this