MomoEsbilly

Heritage armor/ "The Pride of Kul'Tiras"

11 posts in this topic

Morning!

Im having some problems triying to get my dark iron /kul tiran armor. I have both pjs over lvl 50 but i dont get the quest to get the armor, and i dont have it on my transmog list. Any idea? Do i have to make the quest to unlock the allied races even when they are all already unlocked?

Also, im triying to do the questline "The pride of Kul'Tiras" but i dont get the first quest, is it bug? Is there any pre-quest i havent done?

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas!

Estoy teniendo algunos problemas intentando conseguir la armadura hierro negro/kul tiran. Tengo ambos personajes por encima del nivel 50 pero no consigo las misiones para conseguir la armadura ni tampoco aparece en mi lista de transmog. ALguna idea? tengo que hacer las misiones para desbloquear las razas aunque esta ya esten desbloqueadas de serie?

Tambien estoy teniendo problemas con las misiones de "el orgullo de kul'tiras", no consigo la primera mision, está bug? tengo que cumplir algun requisito previo para conseguira?

Gracias!

50 is only for shadowlands. In bfa you have to be level 110 or 120 i dont remember well

Uuuuuuuuuuu ok, thanks!

If anyone else has idea about the Pride of Kul'Tiras questline... didnt find how to do it yet :3

You are welcome

About those missions i would like to help you but i only completed horde questline

I got my dark iron to 120, still no quest to get the armor.

On the quest, thanks anyway :3

you are welcome, anythin you need let me know and sorry my bad english hehe

No te preocupes jajajaja

Still dont have the armors nor i cant start the quest. Anyone else has any idea?

Did you buy a boost in the shop or you lvlup manually?

the dark iron buyed to 110 but the kul tiran is manually and still no armor.

Also, if i make an allied race dk  (Starting at 58) still counts as manually lvl up?

3 hours ago, MomoEsbilly said:

the dark iron buyed to 110 but the kul tiran is manually and still no armor.

Also, if i make an allied race dk  (Starting at 58) still counts as manually lvl up?

Yes, it counts as manually.

Then dark iron armor you wont be able to get it except you lvl one manually. I read once in wowhead that in retail happened the same

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here