george.muresan@hotmail.com

Sethraliss

10 posts in this topic

hey there ,. why is the realm Seathraliss

not working  ?

1 person likes this

"We are moving Sethraliss to another server with better specs, the transfer will take approximately one hour meaning the realm will be down while we transfer it."

- Firestorm Servers public Discord. → https://discord.com/invite/firestorm

Please be patient during the transfer ! You should play on another realm and keep attention on our Discord's announces.

Enjoy the game !

With regards, Senior GM Ursken

1 person likes this

hi again. i havef also a question about the game ... why do u dindt have more this titan residiumm ...  \? 

why do I dindt have more my titan residiumm ?

and also the quest Storming the Battlefileds its done by me but i cannot finish this quest ? 

2 hours ago, george.muresan@hotmail.com said:

why do I dindt have more my titan residiumm ?

When was the last time you had titan residiumn?

i dont know sure but i had titanium residiumn beacuse i wanted to buy items with titankum residiumm from the shop near the trangsmofication in boralus....and now i dont have any more titanium residiumm...

3 hours ago, george.muresan@hotmail.com said:

i dont know sure but i had titanium residiumn beacuse i wanted to buy items with titankum residiumm from the shop near the trangsmofication in boralus....and now i dont have any more titanium residiumm...

I asked it to you because when they released 8.3 they reseted titanum residum and they gave gold as it happened when retail released 8,3

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here