Norrøn

PVP Server Condition

6 posts in this topic

First and foremost, please don't consider this thread a rant, as I'm clearly aware of the fact that the firestorm development team is doing an incredible job both in delivering content and critical fixes. There's also a huge BUT, though and it's the condition of the PVP server. Epic Battleground has been dead for quite a while in 8.2 and that's not only due to the lack of content and achievements Blizzard made for it, but also due to these horrendous lags haunting every Epic Battleground in larger fights. If you don't believe it, just play an Epic BG for once and see for yourself. How is anyone supposed to play a game like that?

We need to bump this post so they can solve the lag issue!

I like these lags on the epic bg. Its like additional adventure condition.

"This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one."

Well thanks, but nope. 

Will the Firestorm staff ever issue a statement regarding this, or a more general question to start with: Will you ever care about PVP on your Server. Like, at all? You removed Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm and other BG's from the queue. Why? Did you realise that every BG larger than 20 Players is almost unplayable due to severe lags? If so, what kind of "solution" is that, anyway? To remove maps but leave the real issue unsolved? Randomising the queue didn't revive PVP at all, another poor attempt. What about fixing the real issues and see what happens? Did you really think PVP was dead because of faction imbalance? No. PVP was dead because of missing PVP scaling and atrocious lags.

Like I said in my original post, I can't get over all the ignorance you treat PVP with. I'm sorry. I tried to understand it, but I can't. 

Be carefull of what you do with your character specially if you are hightrated, Firestorm its famous for banning randomly isntead of fixing things, unless you are a QA or something than u can do that, just saying

Edited by Heyimbad

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here