Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fractured

error Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection.

6 posts in this topic

Hello all.  I am brand new to this server but I can't seem to access any content.  I installed the launcher and client and even tried the repair option but no matter what I get the "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection" error message.  I get it when I don't use the launcher as well.  My realmslist is set to Firestorm, my firewall allows access.  

Can anyone provide any help or guidance on fixing this issue or is this client simply unplayable for me?  Thanks for any help!

No, its working perfect

Did you disable antivirus too? It can be proxy issue too

I'm just posting here coz im bored because the server hasn't been up for 2 continuous hours since Monday :D

On 3/26/2021 at 1:13 PM, Fractured said:

Server is officially dead, eh?

How is it dead? You just said you were new... So because no one replied to your post right away it's dead. Check the " #❓╏support " channel on the Firestorm Discord server. 

On 3/24/2021 at 9:13 PM, Fractured said:

Hello all.  I am brand new to this server but I can't seem to access any content.  I installed the launcher and client and even tried the repair option but no matter what I get the "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection" error message.  I get it when I don't use the launcher as well.  My realmslist is set to Firestorm, my firewall allows access.  

Can anyone provide any help or guidance on fixing this issue or is this client simply unplayable for me?  Thanks for any help!

Your install might be corrupted? Check this link: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/30428