hidaren

BFA login issue and a possible solution

6 posts in this topic

Hello dear staff,

In some countries with restircted(sanctioned) internet connections, fstorm realms can only be played through VPNs with both reduce speed and cause full time out in the ping from time to time. However, with pre BFA realms like legion, wod,... which have a dedidacted setportal such as legion.logon.firestorm-servers.com, we can bypass these restrictions by a simple trick via cmd. But in case of BFA, this solution is of no use since there's no set portal address for FS bfa realm. if you can bring back that BFA.logon.firestorm-servers.com portal, we can solve this problem easily.

There is a set portal btu its very weird because is the same of legion . At least months ago, people of mac had issues and using legion portal for bfa fixed the issue

37 minutes ago, dohan said:

There is a set portal btu its very weird because is the same of legion . At least months ago, people of mac had issues and using legion portal for bfa fixed the issue

The same portal for legion, I got to try it out then, thx.

1 hour ago, dohan said:

Just tried it out and it worked perfectly, thanks man.

How do I set the portal. Someone please help me I'm having the same issues.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here