Soseji

Can't resume Nazjatar intro Questline

4 posts in this topic

Hello
I abandoned the Nazjatar intro questline and now I can't start it back (the NPCs with the quests does not have the option). The quests abandoned were"FortunateSouls","Disruption of Power", "Dark tides". I had these completed but couldn't turn them in because the quest "In Deep" didn't automatically start as it is supposed to, that's why I abandoned them.
Now Jaina and Genn arent offering any quests and Shandris can't be found, so I can't progress through Nazjatar.

I submitted an in-game ticket after downloading the GM and Firestorm add ons but it didn't seem to work 
Thank you in advance

Let me see if with one Char i have to do them and i abandon them and i can help you

Update for others that may be experiencing this issue :

I was contacted by two very competent GMs today and they "added" the quests to my quest log as the NPCs still were nowhere to be found. I completed them again but couldn't turn them in because the NPC (Shandris) was still missing... Then I just saw her running along another player so I proceeded to chase her around the area for a bit and could turn in the quests that way. 

I would suggest not to abandon the Nazjatar intro quests or even leaving the area while still in this "intro" questline as I believe it was what triggered the issue for me.

Thanks again to the two Firestorm GMs for their amazing job.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here