abraksa

Is multiboxing allowed?

13 posts in this topic

hello, 

multiboxing is allowed as long as you use no third party software for it. you are allowed to use addons. but you have to multibox manually. 

@robkethebest
why not FIRST CHECK THE SERVER RULES bevor telling ppl (wrong) advices.

I will highlight the main point, where YOUR ADVICE breaks the RULE 

Automated Keypresses: Using a macro, keyboard addon or multiboxing tool assist to automatically press a key in any circumstance [sic if] is forbidden. Some automated addons used for harassing players, harming the server or advertising things will be punished according this rule as well.

• Punishment: 5 days account suspension to permanent account suspension.

sincerely
    Neosilver

Hey, 

I should have been a bit more clear with my advice. What I wanted to say is that it is allowed to use and normal ingame wow addon. 

Like you have pointed out you may not use automatic clickers, multiboxing programs, key broadcasting or keyboard addons/macros. 

2 hours ago, jimaviles said:

It's allowed as long as you use no third party software for it.

run 3

In general it's not allowed. 

Kind Regards,
QA Tawi

allowed or not i see many ppl using it, also farming bots with 3º programs, but seems like they dont give a fck.

Just go to AH and check mats and sellers, normal sellers have like 800-2000 mats, and then there is some ppl selling 50.000u. of any mat, so tell me how can they farm 400.000 ores or 500.000 herbs legally.... its impossible ....

i already reported some of this players, but as i said, they dont give a fck about them, idk why .....

The simple answer to multiboxing is that yes it is allowed. 

The long answer is that you cannot use macros, bots, programs, or addons to control a character that is being used by one user on Firestorm. So if you have, let's say, 5 accounts that you are multiboxing they can only be "following" your main character unless you are directly controlling another character that is multiboxing. That means if you are doing anything other than "follow" on a character that you are not controlling with direct input from yourself, it is not allowed. 

Firestorm has made this clear through a single rule:

Automated Keypresses: Using a macro, keyboard addon or multiboxing tool assist to automatically press a key in any circumstance if forbidden. Some automated addons used for harassing players, harming the server or advertising things will be punished according this rule as well. 

This includes multiboxing as stated in the rule. 

28 minutes ago, ElRichar93 said:

tell me how can they farm 400.000 ores or 500.000 herbs legally.... its impossible ....

But then you have people like me, who buy things out of the AH and repost for higher profit. You can't say that someone is a bot because they sell a large quantity of items. That's not proof. If I buy all the green/blue gems out of the AH because people are selling too low, and sell 10k uncut gems does that mean I'm a bot? No it doesn't. It means I have gold to do what I want. 

Edited by Grimmcanuck
1 person likes this

instead of being smart and innovative, you choose to ban multiboxers. Especially in a private server, you can set endless with smart rules so that everyone gets the chance to play in their own way. Just look at ChromieCraft rules, so damn good and smart. they do not ruin for anyone in any way. Multiboxing is a way and alternative to enjoy playing the game. Running mythic dungeons and controlling 5 guys and challenging yourself at that level is not easy but so damn fun. Many will now write that you should fix your own server and run it yourself, they do not go due to such a big bug. The only thing I did when I multibox was to quest and run dungeons. My friends, how can this be so damn wrong? I hope you change your mind, allow multiboxing with specific rules so everyone is happy. I myself do not even have any software but only run with hardware, ie 5 computers. You should review your rules, we are a very large group that could join you if they were allowed. Thank you for your understanding.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, bruh241 said:

youre saying retail didnt ban multiboxers while quoting an iceyveins article, what the fuck of a monkey are you

Seriously ur mentaly ill. 

article “ Multiboxing Restrictions“

wont talk or respond to a racist like you. 

Edited by Arc1

Greetings,

To make things clear - Multiboxing in any case is forbidden even if you do not use 3rd Party Software to do so.

If you have evidence of someone multiboxing always feel free to report them here

All cases of multiboxing will be investigated by our Staff and dealt with accordingly.

If you have other questions feel free to create a new thread. As i will close this one.

Kind regards, Danzo

Edited by Danzo