Splunk

Warlords of draenor

8 posts in this topic

Hey! Staff members of Firestorm. Even after 4 YEARS! Of the last update on WOD. There's still a strong and outstanding community. Please, please, please fix up some of these bugs that cause us not to progress... Put some heart and attention into your other xpacs! Don't let them die out. Your players are still here and waiting for something to happen. We've bugged you guys countless of times. Don't abandon us!

2 people like this

20 of players?

Greetings @Alexiuly,
on the WoD server are more then 20 players. 
It just depends on the time you're checking the activity.
From what I have noticed they have 50+ players.

Kind Regards,
QA Tawi

Yes but we've been waiting for a long time for updates & have been pushing the developers of firestorm to put love back into WoD. As FS has the best WOD content you can find. So we're still trying with the community we have!

On 14.02.2021 at 7:03 PM, Alexiuly said:

20 of players?

50 players everyday. But if all the quests of Draenor and at least system LFG worked, then there would be more online.

Edited by Stormkiller

On 2/15/2021 at 9:32 PM, Stormkiller said:

50 players everyday. But if all the quests of Draenor and at least system LFG worked, then there would be more online.

Totally agree, I have managed to level up to 100 but I wish so much some of the bugs could be worked on and fixed, I also have friends waiting for a decent wod private server. So I will bump this post.

We have offered a large number of solutions to the Firestorm staff, including hiring our own coders to provide snippets.  We have to be happy with what we have until RETAIL WOW reaches Draenor.  Then they'll adapt WoD and improve it again.  Good luck guys and find me in game <3

Hello @Splunk,

Thank you for your concern. However, Gul'dan, our Warlords of Draenor realm, is considered a legacy server meaning that updates to the realm are very few and mostly we don't do bug fixes unless they are game-breaking. The reason for this is that, while there are players that play on the server, their number is minuscule compared to our current expansion realm. Therefore, it is not efficient to focus our attention on our smallest realm instead of fixing the content that thousands of players are going to do each day.

We understand your frustration, but we always try our best to do what's best for everyone. We hope that you have fun playing in our servers, whatever the expansion/realm.

I will be archiving this topic since it's a very old one. If you have any further questions/issues, please make a ticket at our Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support