ray55nl

mounts Farming Mounts

7 posts in this topic

Is it possible to view inline or on the website if mounts are available? Currently i am farming Pond Nettle.
This mount can be obtained by fishing. It can take a long time to fish this mount, but i don't mind. I am farming it near Hopes Landing in the green/yellow pond.
The spot is good according to wowhead, but it also state there that there will be grey items when you fish also. I have done 950 casts now. I never got any grey item. So that made me thinking, what if the mount is not obtainable at all. How can i see that?
Hope someone knows or has succesfully fished the mount.

Greetz

19 hours ago, andyblast said:

I know it's in the shop, but i like to get it myself in game. I was just wondering if there was a way to see if the mount was obtainable and it could be fished.

Both the Legion and BFA realm do not appear to have fishing loot for Argus zones.
If you dont get any loot in a zone after 10 casts, you can generally assume the loot is missing.

This server sadly does not have a database page to see drops. (which is very unfortunate for a private server because you never know what drops or not)

9 hours ago, Hogroth said:

Both the Legion and BFA realm do not appear to have fishing loot for Argus zones.
If you dont get any loot in a zone after 10 casts, you can generally assume the loot is missing.

This server sadly does not have a database page to see drops. (which is very unfortunate for a private server because you never know what drops or not)

Exactly, that is very unfortunate, since according to wowhead it can take more then 2500 casts to get the mount. And even you get no normal trash, it could still be possible to fish the mount, but you never know :(

....that is very unfortunate, since according to wowhead it can take more then......

no offense warlock, but u have 38 mounts.
collections of any kind is a full time end-game goal,mounts EVEN MORE so.

Vendor+AH mounts with gold/honor combine up to 130-165 depending on how many race/class monkeys u have on acc.

Edited by andyblast

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here