maxhobo

Questchain "Assault on Val'sharah" stuck

4 posts in this topic

Hi board,

yesterday i tried to complete the legion class mount questchain, everything went well until ive started the quest "Assault on Val'sharah". After i managed to defeat all mobs and reaching the top i was sent above a bridge by a hippogryph (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44789/holding-the-ramparts). Jarod Shadowsong given me a quest to doing a scenario, which ive queued. After hours of waiting ive cancelled the queue. Now im stucked, because ive no chance to queue again, or accept the quest again, the struggle is listed in the screenshots below... i cant fly in legion, theres no portal or elevator at all to get back to jarod shadowsong, neither levitating works. any advice how to fix my issue?do i have to do the scenario to get assaults in broken isle ? thanks for your help

Screenshot 2021-01-12 034623 (2).png

Screenshot 2021-01-12 034730.png

1 person likes this

here is what u need to do:

• get out of party
  • dump the assault event Q
  • reset ur dungeon difficulty.
  • log out completely
  • come back & re take Q & this time make sure all party mates are at EXACT same phase at ALL times.

TLDR: if ur PC can support it (& ur gear level is semi decent), solo the quest with 3 accounts. Its quite slow to keep 2 alts alive but its overall the SUREST way.

3 hours ago, andyblast said:

here is what u need to do:

• get out of party
  • dump the assault event Q
  • reset ur dungeon difficulty.
  • log out completely
  • come back & re take Q & this time make sure all party mates are at EXACT same phase at ALL times.

TLDR: if ur PC can support it (& ur gear level is semi decent), solo the quest with 3 accounts. Its quite slow to keep 2 alts alive but its overall the SUREST way.

i did dumb it, but i cant reach the npc anymore, also i didnt have two more accounts with alts 110+ on them...only way i can imagine get up to the npc is that a warlock legion achievement + summoners port my dh up there...

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here