Esploratore

Does Vault of Archavon work?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone knows if it's possible to enter vault of archavon on garrosh server? I tried on a horde and it seems to be alliance controlled, but it doesn't seem like a battle is happening, can't teleport in, I don't have an alliance character to check on.

Hi@^^ I never tried but today i Will see if i can find a way and i let you know 

the ONLY realm VoA works 100% is Seth, also on Seth, it mostly ONLY works for Ally, very rarely for Horde.

I had to wait from 2012 till 2019 from Pandashan till Seth to get my grand war mammoth (which is good cuz it AGAIN reduces fall damage while ground mount riding)

In seth if you are horde you can enter using .fsdie in the invisible wall, releasing, going through the invisible wall on Spirit and reviving inside so there wouldnt be any issue

i would be VERY VERY careful with using workarounds in a PvP flagged area, there was a time (long time ago on pandashan) people were using using gate exploits in VoA to stay inside & unkillable (this was when WG was active on BG list).

If u still want to use these workarounds, I'd clear it with a GM but they also tend to backtrack on what they say, so...

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here