Vassago4

adamantite powder Jewelcrafting leveling problems

2 posts in this topic

I am a new player on this server, only been here a couple weeks after leaving Warmane. I got used to being a solo player there, for years, because the toxicity. I decided to come here and move beyond WotLK, but as a solo player who enjoys leveling alts and maxing professions I am finding it frustrating and difficult to do so here, While leveling both jewelcrafting and enchanting in classic 1-300, I am receiving nothing from disenchanting and prospecting from what should be an unacceptable number of attempts. On both professions I've gotten nothing 5 times in a row from disenchanting and prospecting, which shouldn't happen. I leveled beyond that, in Jewelcrafting, and am now into the Outlands and cannot get the Adamantite Powder to save my life. 500+ Adamantite Ore I have prospected and have gotten 7 Adamantite Powders. Should be one per prospect or 20 per 100 ore prospected. Leveling Jewelcrafting, in Outlands, without them is pretty much impossible. I would love to spend another 10+ years here, as I did on Molten/Warmane (as well as spending actual money to support the server) if things operated as they should. I understand this is a BfA server, but aren't there other players who want to max things out as they progress? Please let me know if there is some "trick" I don't know about. Thank you.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here