JABOLCE

How can i get war resources?

6 posts in this topic

Hello i want to know how to get war resources for a quest that requires me to get 100 war resources but i can't find any.

I try looking for treasure chests but can't find any.

So if anyone can help me that would be great.

2 hours ago, JABOLCE said:

Hello i want to know how to get war resources for a quest that requires me to get 100 war resources but i can't find any.

I try looking for treasure chests but can't find any.

So if anyone can help me that would be great.

Check https://www.wowhead.com/currency=1560/war-resources. World Quests are another option if you've already completed the requirements (Get to level 120, then you need to reach Friendly reputation with the 3 main factions in Kul Tiras or Zandalar (depending on whether you’re Alliance or Horde).

If you stick to treasure chests, i recommend using https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/rarescanner which will show the locations of treasure chests on your map.

1 person likes this

Thank you very much i am not level 120 so i can't do world quests but i found the addon you sent very useful as it has helped me get through my quest.

1 person likes this

On 12/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, JABOLCE said:

not level 120 so i can't do world quests

On 12/15/2020 at 6:58 AM, Shalaya said:

If you stick to treasure chests

War resources are not like Order resources or Garrison Resources.

No matter how u try to get em, u WILL run out of all earned war resources in a fraction of the time, so NO stockpile.

Edited by Takris
Removed off-topic comment.

Treasures in dark shore, there are 9 that you can open dialy. There is a video on yt with locations in firestorm

Edited by rafaelantunez

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here