Darthlarry

Stuck in loading screen

3 posts in this topic

So, i have this problem:

I was playing fine till a while ago, i was doing some Warlords of Draenor content, i got to the part were you set up your garrison and then i decided to logout. Now i can't enter the game. I select my character and press enter, the game loads fine till like 70% of the progress bar and suddenly the music stops and the game get stuck there forever, without loading. I can't acces my character and it's really frustrating.

Any help?

Edited by Darthlarry

Darthlarry,

Thanks for the ticket creation. Although I am not part of the support team, I still try to help out the community,

I see that this ticket is couple weeks old now. Are you still experiencing this issue?  Have you tried to delete your cache within the WDB folder? For BfA, it is located at the following location

::World of Warcraft Directory/Cache/WDB/enUS    <---- This Directory could be different based on your language

Deleting the content inside this folder is good to do daily. It gets regenerated, but it can fix issues like this,

Cheers

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here