Twankyz

mythicdungeonboss Temple of Sethralis - Merektha

3 posts in this topic

Greetings,

As you may already know from the title, I would like to talk about boss in dungeon - Temple of Sethralis. This boss has few different phases but the main two ones are: one, when the boss is UNDER ground (when it uses Burrow) and two, when the boss is ABOVE ground. In this post i would like to talk about the underground or ''Burrow'' phase.

It is known that during this Burrow phase, the boss goes under ground and it keeps moving in a certain pattern all around and across the bossfight area. It also knocks away players standing in its way while it is burrowed. Now lets get to the problem.

Here on Firestorm, when the boss uses Burrow, it goes underground BUT it sometimes targets the TANK and it keeps following the tank while it is UNDERGROUND. It also keeps knocking the tank away, until the tank is out of bossfight area and the boss gets reseted. This happens randomly, it happend to me at least once in every Temple of Sethralis i have tried to push lately.

You can tell that players don't want such kind of RANDOMNESS when they are trying to push their keys. It is really not fun to play when you use your Bloodlust and cooldowns and the boss just resets itself.

I have already reported this bug on bugtracker, but the first report got closed with some ridiculous response and the second post is being ignored. Thus I am posting it here. And I would like to advise some of the guys taking care of bugtracker reports that they should investigate first and close a report.
Thank you.

Best Regards

Guys, it still bugged and I didnt event get any response.

At least respond to me please.

Bye

Shop updated, many mounts can be purchased.. bosses still not working properly. Sounds good