EchoBaz

New to MoP, I have several questsions

5 posts in this topic

Just discovered these servers, and I could use some advice.

1. How active is the Horde side on this server?

2. I watched someone play on the official Legion servers on youtube with a Goblin Outlaw Rogue who engineered themselves some really cool mounts, which was my inspiration for looking for these servers. If I were to be a Blood Elf Outlaw Rogue, what big disadvantages would I have over it? Any good MOP Outlaw Rogue builds out there that you can recommend

3. What addons do you recommend using?

4. Any other advice that you can give me would be great.

Hi and welcome

1. Pandaria is Cross faction so horde and Ally is together in everything (pve groups guild) except in PvP

2. I never had a Rogue so i cant help you with that , sorry

3. Addons i recomend: dbm, recount, motor, atlasloot, npcscan y npcscan overlay, collectme, ackisrecipelist

Anything you need let me know and It Will be a pleisure helping you

Outlaw rogue doesn't exist in MoP. That spec was introduced in a later expansion.

I recommend, at a very basic level, these addons:

Bartender4 (must have imo to organize your actionbars)
Bagnon (improved iventory experience, without being too much out of line of the blizz asthetic)

npcscan (as rafeal added in his list, maks it really easy to kill pandaria rares, without even knowing they were close.)

tomtom (for the waypoints you often see on wowhead)

Gathermate2 (if you care about gathering professions)

My advice would be to make a character, get lvl 90 and go straight to the timeless isle to get itemlvl 535+ :)

oh shit it's echobaz, what's up homie <3 I didn't even read your name (I'm the guy that talked to you in world chat)

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here