• Announcements

• Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    
    • Otacon

Boost Firestorm Discord / VIP   12/20/19

Be ready to boost our Discord and in return, you become a VIP. You can read about that here.
Hreyo

Halloween Transmog Contest

87 posts in this topic

Name: Astralîs

Realm: Sethraliss

Title: Gatekeeper of the underworld

WoWScrnShot_103120_033613.jpg

4 people like this

Nom : Crisqt

Realm : Sylvanas

Title : The witch

Mouhahahaha...

I am the carrier of the magic broom
on Halloween night, when everyone was in disguise, I took the opportunity to come to town

WoWScrnShot_103020_090408.jpg

Edited by Zackyuen
1 person likes this

Name: Hachumi

https://imgur.com/a/aXdJIfW

Edited by Zebq

On 10/23/2020 at 5:58 PM, Rexius said:

Name : Skeggøx

Title : The Mad Scientist 

Caption : Don'...Don't you Get NEAR MY SON he is NO MONSTER... I will .... I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW A...ALL OF YOU !!

Bloodied Note found in a victim's cutoff hand : i saw the scientist entering our neighbors' house maybe they invited him for soup or somethin' but who enters a house empty handed and leaves with that a bear-sized bag somethin' ain't right we need to keep an eye on him.

WoWScrnShot_102320_184001.jpg

Sion, what happened to you?

1 person likes this

Name: Destrøz

Title: The Conqueror

WoWScrnShot_103120_232525.jpg

3 people like this

Nom : Kikukø

Royaume : Sylvanas

Titre : La fille aux araignées

E7o6tAp.png

On 23. 10. 2020 at 8:01 PM, wartanq said:

Name:Isàbella

Realm:Sylvanas

Title:Princess Charlotte 

Story: 

• She believed that she is the strongest sorceress in the world, she was able to bewitch many, on her way, while flying, she found a huntress like her, Sylvanas, the soul of power, and of darkness,both start to dance, with an evil face to destroy the land. 

Firestorm-64 Screenshot 2020.10.23 - 18.52.30.13.jpg

Firestorm-64 Screenshot 2020.10.23 - 18.51.24.20.jpg

i like the transmog, and omg the story goes so well with the capture, as sylvanas is so much a hunteress as the sorcerer is also haha; your pet omg , your , with his 3 faces, he scared me congratulations for your effort, this is one of the best screen i have seen

Name: Artasian 

https://imgur.com/a/PxWhqC0

Edited by Artasian

Greetings everyone!

Thank you for all of the spooky contributions!

The thread is now closed as we are no longer accepting screenshots as contributions to the event.
We will announce the winners in a few days, so we can make sure that everyone has cast their votes and we chose the best submitted screenshots as winners.
The prizes will be rewarded after the winners have been announced.

Thanks to everyone again for all the work that were put into the appearances, locations and settings of the screenshots. They really show the spirit of this holiday!
We hope everyone had a nice halloweens eve and we can bring some treats to everyone who earned it with their scary costume.

8 people like this

Greetings again everyone!

We have taken a careful look at all of the participants and we have decided on the winners.

We want to thank everyone again for taking part in this event and submitting such great screenshots.
It was a real pleasure to go through all of your contributions and hard to pick the best ones among them.
A lot of them were very original and entertaining, but sadly we can only pick a few of them as winners.

Without much further ado, i want to announce the Winners we picked for this event:

First place: Madasfpotato, Drkilljoy and Shiraia
Second place: Bedito and Medhun
Third place: Rakshasi and Pikachu

Congratulations to all of them!
The mentioned players will get their rewards shortly.

We hope to see you soon in the next event!
Regards,
Firestorm Staff Team

Edited by Zhophis
1 person likes this